The FA have confirmed that matches in the 2020-21 FA Youth Cup campaign can now re-commence.
This season’s competition was temporarily suspended in January 2021 following the announcement of the UK Government’s current national COVID-19 restrictions. While the competition could have continued under ‘elite’ protocols, the health and wellbeing of staff and players were given priority.
The FA Youth Participation and Development Committee, which is responsible for its management, has consulted with key stakeholders and the competition’s revised schedule is as follows:
• Third Round Proper – 12 outstanding matches to be played by Saturday 20 March 2021;
• Fourth Round Proper – To be played by Saturday 3 April 2021;
• Fifth Round Proper – To be played by Saturday 17 April 2021;
• Quarter Finals – To be played by Saturday 1 May;
• Semi Finals – To be played by Saturday 15 May 2021;
• Final – To be played by Saturday 29 May.
The national COVID-19 situation will be carefully monitored and changes made to the competition as necessary.