Dartford will be the underdogs once more this week, when they take on Play-Off favourites Havant & Waterlooville in the final four on Saturday.
The hosts are 6/4 to go on and win a place in the National League with the Darts 4/1 and third in the betting.
Havant & Waterlooville v Dartford– Saturday 25th July -3pm KO
Havant and Waterlooville should come into the play-offs with confidence having been in great form before the football stopped.
They will need to make home advantage count as they look to bounce straight back up to the National League at the first attempt.
Joint top scorer in the division Jonah Ayunga is a key player for the big occasion so expect to see him on the scoresheet.
For Dartford, they also come into this in great form with stunning 3-0 away win over Slough Town and will look to Charlie Sheringham to follow up his brace and cause a shock this weekend.
Having a famous footballing father could count in their favour as Teddy Sheringham knew how to perform on the big stage.
· League meeting 10th August 2019 Dartford 1 v 1 Havant & Waterlooville
· Havant & Waterlooville last 5 results – 4 wins, 1 defeat
· Havant & Waterlooville Top Scorer: Jonah Ayunga with 17 goals
· Dartford last 5 results –4 wins, 1 draw
· Dartford Top Scorer: Darren McQueen with 17 goals
Weymouth host Dorking Wanderers in the other Semi-Final.