Complete Team List for the SCEFL First Division – Season 2018-19
Erith and Belvedere
Forest Hill Park
Phoenix Sports Reserves
Division One Rationale
– Punjab, K Sports and Fisher promoted from Step 6 to Step 5 as top three clubs.
– Rochester United relegated from Step 5, as per FA NLS Regulations
– Kent Football United and Crockenhill FC relegated to Step 7 due to Ground Grade failure and Bottom position respectively
– Kennington and Greenways promoted from Step 7, being first and second placed clubs in Kent County League Premier Division (KCL will be receiving 2 clubs down to replace them)
– Welling Town are allowed to enter the Non League System at Step 6 as a new club, after all promotion and relegation had been resolved, ground grading satisfied and a position still being available.
The Season begins again on 4th August
For more from the Southern Counties East Football League please visit their superbly run website here